Sunday, March 6, 2011





















































a.staircase in IED: awful smell-something toxic; warm; old,rough materials (wood,steel); i'm focused more on the voices that i hear that what i really feel; distracted by floor sounds; uncomfortable; small space but difficult to move (different levels, sudden edges)
b.toilet in IED :quite calm; silent but I hear voices somewhere far; soft,silky materials with sharp edges (glass,steel); small space which can be reached all with my hands; some materials are different when touching than when only seeing (concrete wall is made of plywood in reality)
c.staircase in my house: warm; soft, warm and cold materials; clean; I'm moving carefully because I can't estimate distances; uncomfortable; I'm focused on sounds (neighbours, elevator)

No comments:

Post a Comment